Monday, July 4, 2011

Spain Update!

Hello! So I wanted to talk about my Spanish class. They are so awesome. I have two classes: one for Spanish grammar and one for Spanish conversation. Both the profesoras are really nice. They are open for  questions and really eager to teach us Spanish. I am really glad that I am getting a good review of the Spanish language. I am definitely going to make the most of the Spanish lessons here and learn to speak it as best I can.  My university is called the Pontificia Universidad de Salamanca.  We have funny conversations in our conversation class and have a good time. My classmates Dario, Tanya, and David are really nice and also really passionate and eager to learn Spanish.
The home cooked meals I have are really good.  I have dinner at about 9:30pm or 10pm because the sun does not set until around that time, pretty crazy huh!
Alright, I'm going to update more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment